PDA

View Full Version : BBT WCG #27 7/12/07 stats charts etc

Dark Angel
07-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Ok, updated office apps and java and fixed monitor with a nasty booty-shake so let's see what happens.

The Hermit
07-13-2007, 04:40 AM
232 more results until 23,000 WU's for me. I think that's probably going to be my stopping point for this project.:dunno:

An old crunching pal of mine started up a new team on F@H. I'd like to help him out until I have to pack up the machines for shipment to my next duty assignment.

I'm just giving you all fair warning so when my output suddenly drops nobody thinks I got mad or something.:Tong: Besides, who knows, F@H might revert back to the bad old days of multiple problems. In which case I'll be back crunching here in a heartbeat.:thumbsup:

Dark Angel
07-13-2007, 05:27 AM
Thanks for the heads-up! :thumbsup: and thanks for the contributions too. ;)

We'll be here should you decide to crunch this way again. :D

You are sticking around the forum though, aren't you? I hope so. :tup:

phicks
07-13-2007, 06:57 AM
An old crunching pal of mine started up a new team on F@H. I'd like to help him out until I have to pack up the machines for shipment to my next duty assignment.

If its Goobee he could probably use the help. :D

The Hermit
07-13-2007, 08:59 AM
If its Goobee he could probably use the help. :D
Bingo!:cool: Give the lady an alcoholic beverage of her choice.:thumbsup:

Yup. He's a longtime friend and could definitely use the help.:Ghug:

The Hermit
07-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks for the heads-up! :thumbsup: and thanks for the contributions too. ;)

We'll be here should you decide to crunch this way again. :D

You are sticking around the forum though, aren't you? I hope so. :tup:
Nope, not going anywhere posting-wise. I like you folks too much for that.:cool:

I just want to help a friend out and 23,000 WU's seemed like a good, round number to stop at as far as crunching WCG goes. Besides, every now and then I need something to shake things up or it gets too stale. This will be only the second time I'll have stopped crunching for a team on good terms so take that as a compliment.:thumbsup:

Like I hinted at before, F@H has ticked me off in the past so I might be back sooner than expected.:ono: :Tong:

phicks
07-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Bingo!:cool: Give the lady an alcoholic beverage of her choice.:thumbsup:

Yup. He's a longtime friend and could definitely use the help.:Ghug:

Yep he is a good guy. :D