• Playstation network

Afterdawn has this story.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/news/articl...attack_on_sony

Report from PSX-Scene suggest that the unknown hackers even offered to sell the details back to Sony themselves with little luck before offering them up on underground credit card trading forums.
    The really disturbing part of this is the news that these details actually include the CCV security code that until now was believed to be safe. With that code married to the card owner’s name as well as the rest of the card details then the card could be used without a hiccup – news that will no doubt send a shudder down many spines at Sony HQ as well as the70 million plus PSN members who’s data could have been compromised.
    This story is still developing but we will, of course, bring you more as we get it.
    Remember folks, if you’re credit card was registered with PSN please do keep an eye on it using telephone banking or whichever method you usually use. Vigilance is key.

PS Just reread the post from afterdawn this may be not be true but if you are a member of the playstation network be cautious.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Playstation network started by dolittlejerry View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Grogan

Now Charter May Acquire Time Warner

Money is like a black hole... it pulls in other money, and then no money, not even wooden nickles can escape. Eventually, it will all congregate and it

Grogan Yesterday, 12:36 AM Go to last post
    Alakazam

I think that sucks a big one, I have a Brighthouse package for the house and we've been very pleased with their service. I can't see it being any better

Alakazam 05-26-2015, 04:06 PM Go to last post
    Grogan

Chromium browser

I'll bet it was libharfbuzz... it's a text shaping engine and it uses glib. I didn't realize that had anything to do with glib and pango (it's something

Grogan 05-26-2015, 01:56 PM Go to last post
    ZemaTalon

"Charter Communications is closing in on a deal to acquire Time Warner Cable, according to Bloomberg. The proposed deal would see

ZemaTalon 05-26-2015, 04:20 AM Go to last post
    Grogan

New Slackware Install

You'd probably fry a netbook trying to compile something like that. It would take days. (and use swap unless you have 4G+ RAM... even light swap use for

Grogan 05-25-2015, 12:40 PM Go to last post