• Playstation network

Afterdawn has this story.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/news/articl...attack_on_sony

Report from PSX-Scene suggest that the unknown hackers even offered to sell the details back to Sony themselves with little luck before offering them up on underground credit card trading forums.
    The really disturbing part of this is the news that these details actually include the CCV security code that until now was believed to be safe. With that code married to the card owner’s name as well as the rest of the card details then the card could be used without a hiccup – news that will no doubt send a shudder down many spines at Sony HQ as well as the70 million plus PSN members who’s data could have been compromised.
    This story is still developing but we will, of course, bring you more as we get it.
    Remember folks, if you’re credit card was registered with PSN please do keep an eye on it using telephone banking or whichever method you usually use. Vigilance is key.

PS Just reread the post from afterdawn this may be not be true but if you are a member of the playstation network be cautious.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Playstation network started by dolittlejerry View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Grogan

something for our 'experts'

Most people should have resident antivirus software on a Windows computer, but not at the expense of crippling the system. Older computers are better

Grogan Yesterday, 11:07 PM Go to last post
    Michael_Horatio

something for our 'experts'

I've been telling people they don't need annoying, nagging, pretty much useless third party anti virus programs for years (as well as uninstalling them

Michael_Horatio Yesterday, 09:37 PM Go to last post
    Grogan

something to avoid

I know man... there are lots of jobs I wished I'd walked away from but needed the money. I end up doing 5 times the work to get that money too.

Grogan 07-27-2015, 11:05 PM Go to last post
    Michael_Horatio

something to avoid

If anyone brings you an HP DV6 or DV7 series older laptop for an overheating problem, be just leaving town for long enough that they find someone else

Michael_Horatio 07-27-2015, 09:34 PM Go to last post
    Grogan

Linux Mint 17.2 “Rafaela” Cinnamon released

Can you export your bookmarks to html or something in your current version of Opera first, then import them (into the new Opera or any other browser)?

Grogan 07-26-2015, 12:36 PM Go to last post