• AMD Catalyst 11.6 Windows 7 Driver Analysis

It looks like some good things are happening with this driver release. I have it installed, though I haven't tested many games... I've only played Mass Effect 2 and Duke Nukem Forever since installing them.

As we roll into the halfway mark for 2011, we see the latest iterations of the Catalyst drivers from AMD come in the form of the Catalyst 11.6. A little earlier than expected, the latest drivers seem to bring some nice features to the table as well as some promises of extra performance.

Tweaktown has the review.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: AMD Catalyst 11.6 Windows 7 Driver Analysis started by Grogan View original post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Dark Angel

ICANN gets hacked

Social engineering, still the most common way to get into a secure system.

Dark Angel 12-19-2014, 04:23 PM Go to last post
    Alakazam

ICANN gets hacked

"ICANN has recently reported a major security breach. The organization, which is responsible for managing IP addresses (among other things) for the

Alakazam 12-19-2014, 03:44 PM Go to last post
    Grogan

Classic Shell beta for windows 10

I don't think I'd need that with Windows 10... the right pane of the start menu is completely configurable. You can remove the tiles and add your own

Grogan 12-17-2014, 05:29 PM Go to last post
    Grogan

DX12 CPU Performance Leaked, Way Faster Than DX11

Too bad nobody is going to be able to use it for a decade. (No game company in their right mind is going to limit their customer base to Windows 10)

Grogan 12-17-2014, 05:24 PM Go to last post
    Alakazam

Classic Shell beta for windows 10

"Customization options are limited in the Technical Preview of Windows 10 that is currently available and there is a chance that the company will

Alakazam 12-17-2014, 05:22 PM Go to last post