Dear Team Members,
As discussed for the last 4 months, April is here and we as a forum were going to make a decision on what to do with Team PC. It was an incredibly fun time to be on the team with so many great folks. Alas, the parody of the name has limited our unified efforts with corporate donations!
There has been some early information and indications that UD
will continue offering a distributed comuting project past April even if the Cancer Project winds down. Assuming we stay with a UD Distributed Computing Project, what path should we take?
Martz has been most generous to plan ahead and created a new Team BBF to support the corporate efforts and provide us a way to migrate over if need be.
Better to be early with our decision so we can plan and take off running when the official UD confirmation is distributed!
Voice your opinions and support our Forum!