Icons on Startup Menu
It seems I've been on a "pinning" craze, and all items I have added to the Startup Menu cannot be viewed at once.
I'd like to know how to make the icons smaller so they can all be viewed at Startup.
1. Right click on the desktop and select "Properties".
2. In Display Properties dialog, click on the "Appearance" tab. Next, click on the "Advanced" button in the lower right hand corner of the apperance tab.
3. Click on the drop down menu labled "Item" and select "Icon".
4. Select the "Size" button which is set at 32 (default) and adjust it to your preference, smaller numbers will create smaller Icons.
5. There is also an adjustment to Icon spacing Vertical/Horizontal just below the Icon size.
6. Click OK and then OK again and Windows will adjust your Icons.
This should allow you to have more Icons on the Start Menu.
Note: Changing Icon sizes and spacing will also affect Desktop Icons. After making a change to the default icon size you may experience a slight delay/responsiveness from Windows but this will cease after a subsequent reboot.
Last edited by Dramen; 06-09-2002 at 06:05 PM.