Deaths, injuries in London blasts
NOTE: This is a developing story and details will be added as they become available.
LONDON - Near simultaneous explosions rocked the London subway and tore open a double-decker bus during the morning rush hour Thursday, causing at least two deaths and 300 injuries in what Prime Minister Tony Blair said was a "barbaric" terrorist attack timed to disrupt the Group of Eight summit.
The explosions came a day after London was awarded the 2012 Olympics and as the G-8 summit was getting under way in Scotland.
"We are concerned that this is a coordinated attack. We are aware that one of the sites does contain indications of explosives," London police chief Sir Ian Blair said on Sky News.
He said authorities had not received any warning. "We have been at a very high state of alert. Of course if there had been any kind of specific warnings we would have dealt with it," he said.
Don't even know what to say right now.